Black Cumin Seed Oil (also often called Black Cumin Oil or simply Black Oil) comes from the Nigella Sativa plant.
The plant is technically part of the buttercup family and has small, black, crescent shaped seeds. Historical accounts of Black Seed use date back as far as the times of King Tut in Ancient Egypt. Cleopatra reportedly used black cumin seed oil for beautiful hair and skin and Hippocrates was fond of using it for digestive troubles.
Black Cumin Seed Oil contains remarkable healing properties and come from one of the most powerful medicinal plants on earth. It is one the most revered medicinal seeds in history. The best seeds come from Egypt where they grow under almost perfect conditions in Oasis where they are watered until the seed pods form. Using the cold pressed method the black cumin seed oil keeps its most important and useful ingredient from the seed. Black cumin seed oil is an excellent source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially those known as essential fatty acids.
Benefits and uses: -
· German research has shown that 70% of patients with allergic conditions—including pollen and dust allergies—benefit from treatment with black cumin seed oil.
· It is also a strong anti-oxidant and helps cleanse the body of toxins.
· The use of black seed oil stimulates the generation of a marrow and vital immune system cells; a fact is officially confirmed by a research of scientists Cancer-immunobiological Laboratory of Southern California.
· Contributes to the secretion of breast milk.
· It breaks up the stones in the kidneys and bladder.
· It also has sedative properties, has beneficial effects on the nervous system.
· Lubricating anus with oil of cumin, you can get rid of the worms.
· It restores hair and also is used against graying.
· It has a beneficial effect on the lymph nodes, helping to reduce them.
· It is used for diarrhea as a fixing agent, as well as when there are difficulties associated with urination.
· A throat cancer is also can be cured with daily and constantly drinking of black seed oil with honey.
· The use of black cumin reduces the level of sugar in the blood, and thus once again confirms the fact that this blessed herb is an excellent remedy against many diseases, including diabetes.
· Quick help against insect stings
No reviews found