- Caco3 content: 83% (+/-2)
- Caco3 particle size: 3.0 micron
- Plastic carrier: PP
- MFI (190oC, 2.16 kgs): < 1 g/minutes
- Average Usage: 40% weight
- Melt point: 130oC
- Bulk Density: 1.3 (+/- 0.2) g/cm3
- Moisture: <0.1%
- Whiteness standard: >88%
Used for Polyethylene application (cast film, blow molding, injection molding, HDPE/PPR pipes) with end product : PE film, blowing film, plastic bags, shopping bags, T-shirts bag, die-cut, bags on roll, garbage bags, mailer bags, retail bags, plastic container, Polyethylene container, polyethylene household, tubing,…etc
2. FACTORY AND STORAGE:
Production are controlled strictly from mixing material to packing.
Storage is always in good conditions and arranged logically based on FIFO rule.
1. Improve anti-heating, rigidity and tightness property.
2. Remove the surface light from plastic products, to get sub-light effect.
3. Improve the surface antifriction and antislip property of plastic products.
4. Reduce shrinkage ratio of final products to improve stability that size.
5. Reduce fire heating quantity of plastic products second to reduce pollution.
6. Improve surface printing of plastic to reduce electric current under surface corona process.
7. Provide breathe free to film products.
8. Improve heat-conduction property of plastic molding material to reduce period.
9. Reduce the application ratio of white color masterbatch.
4) QUALITY COTROL SYSTEM AND TESTING LAB
No reviews found